A great card to send on any occasion and we can personalise this card with a name and/or message. Just let us know in the box below.
We have 4 different designs of Phil for this card as he reads his ‘Phil Osophies’ you can have a look at the different designs here;
Phil Osophines Modern Family Card
Modern Family Card
Phil Dunphy Modern Family Greeting Card
The front of this card reads;
Always look people in the eye. Even if they’re blind, just say “I’m looking you in the eye.”
However as Phil has many different ‘Phil Osophies’ you can choose which one you want on the card by letting us know which number from below you want. (The default for this card is the above text, so if no different selection is made that is what will be sent.)
1. Always look people in the eye. Even if they’re blind, just say “I’m looking you in the eye.”
2. If you’re getting pulled over for speeding, tell the policeman that your spouse has diarrhoea
3. You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest Julia Child because it’s easy to do. “Save the giblets!”
4. Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you’re William Hurt.
5. Take a lesson from parakeets. If you’re ever feeling lonely, just eat in front of a mirror.
6. Every beautiful women deserves flowers… cauliflowers
7. Older black women make the best iced tea.
8. Key to a good birthday? Low expectations
9. You can tell a lot about a person from his biography
10. Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail
11. Watch the sun rise at least once a day
12. If you love something, set it free. Unless it’s a tiger.
13. If you’re ever in a jam, a crayon scrunched up under your nose make a good pretend moustache.
14. Sometimes God closes a door, but sometimes he closes it so hard you can’t get your wife out.
15. The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower your expectations.
16. I was 11 years old. I hit ten straight fastballs in the batting cage, then my friend Jeff Sweeney got one in the groin. I yelled “ball two!” Everybody laughed. That’s when I knew I was funny.
17. So dumb guys go for dumb girls, and smart guys go for dumb girls. Then what do the smart girls get? – Cats, mostly.
18. You don’t tell a man on the throes of a Celine Dion concert to grow a pair. The ship sank, but her love will last forever!
19. I got to be the top realtor of the year by thinking inside the box. That’s right, I said inside, because while everyone is chasing each other outside the box, you know what the box is? Empty
20. If you show enough houses you learn all the tricks, every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in a leaves clues, but not me. I’m completely clueless.
21. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and just hope you do not raise a serial killer.
22. I always felt bad for people with emotionally distant fathers. It turns out I’m one of them, it’s a miracle I didn’t end up a stripper.
23. I’m a cool dad, that’s my thing. I’m hip, I surf the web, I text.
LOL: Laugh out Loud
OMG: Oh My Gosh
WTF: Why The Face?
24. Act like a parent, talk like a peer. I call it peer-renting.
25. Never be afraid to reach for the stars, because even if you fall you will always be wearing a Parentchute™
26. Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
27. You can kiss my wife and take her to bed, but you can’t make her laugh. I wanna go back.
You can kiss my wife but only I can take her to bed and make her laugh. I wanna go back.
Only I can take her to bed, comma, and make her laugh.
28. What is Jagermeister?
You know how in a fairy tale there’s always a potion that makes the princess fall asleep and then the guy starts kissing her? Well this is like that, except you don’t wake up in a castle – you wake up in a frat house with a bad reputation.
29. Keep a positive attitude and good things will happen.
30. When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like ‘whaaaat!’
Printed on luxury quality textured 300gsm card with high quality inks and comes supplied with Kraft envelope in a sealed plastic pocket for protection.
As always, postage is free to either yourself or direct to the recipient.
A5 – 148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.3 in)
MIX AND MATCH OFFER
Add any 5 cards to your order and you will automatically recieve a 33% DISCOUNT!!!
Add 10 or more cards and you’ll recieve a 40% DISCOUNT!!!!
Each card can still be individually personalised.